Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

How-to:


Some time ago, I'd grown tired of feeling tired in New York City and I fled- West. I packed high-waisted blue jeans and a t-shirt, plus only my favorite belongings, leaving behind whatever it was that I no longer needed to carry. Clothes I could move around in, that fit like a second-skin. Books for the moments-in-between. Film and my journal so I'd remember. Denim and some dresses, mismatched. One, no two,  pairs of shoes. Something to hike in, to wear as we watch the sunset over desert mountain-tops. A two-piece, little nothing, for swimming in the bungalow pool after dark. A soundtrack to keep me moving and feeling good through unfamiliar territory. 

I left the city with so many questions and so much on my mind, knowing that I'd only find whatever it was I'd been looking for through sitting in stillness and remembering how-to breathe. To collect my thoughts enough to write them down and express them from heart-center. Ready-for-anything, really just means keeping your heart and mind open. Wide-open-spaces and unlimited blue-sky teaches a girl how-to surrender, to simplify, to smile again and again, then once more.

As always, a humble reminder through silence in nature, that every answer is inside of you. 







Click here to book this Palm Springs Bungalow now!

No comments

Back to Top